Support Request Policies
Our mission is to remove the technological barriers you face in your role in the college. To achieve this mission and support a customer base of thousands, please see the policies that allow us to process work efficiently.
- CAHNRS IT support is initiated through:
If unable to access the ticketing system, the following methods may be utilized:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 509-335-1506
- CAHNRS IT will support equipment, operating systems (current Windows 10 or macOS), and software currently supported by the original manufacturer.
- If an issue does not fall within the CAHNRS IT support scope, we will direct customers to manufacturer support.
- CAHNRS IT adheres to the best current practices of WSU.
- Submitted tickets may be closed if requests for clarification go unanswered after two business days.
These policies allow us to address the hundreds of issues we receive each week efficiently.
For an exception to be considered, please submit a request for review at the following link: https://it.cahnrs.wsu.edu/support-exception-request/