If you are receiving Account “Fix Me” Errors in Office or Current Credential errors in Windows please read this:
This is probably being caused because you recently changed your Okta account, here are the steps to resolve this problem.
- Connect to the Palo Alto SSLVPN
- Click on the Windows button in the lower left corner, click on the Account Button on the top of the far-left hand side – Sometimes a greyed-out portrait picture
- Click on Lock – This will lock your machine and take you back to the login screen
- Login with your Current NetID password – this should now work since you are connected to the VPN
- You should see your errors go away.
- If this doesn’t resolve your issue, please submit a ticket listing Microsoft Account issue as the problem