With WSU moving to course instruction online, CAHNRS IT is here to help you get the best student and professional experience possible. Here are a few of our most asked questions:
- What webcam should I use if my office computer doesn’t have one or is it low quality?
- We recommend the following camera from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-LifeCam-Cinema-Webcam-Business/dp/B004ABQAFO/
- What microphone would you recommend?
- Often the microphone in the webcam is good enough to provide a pleasant experience. If you would like a dedicated mic, we recommend this: https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Snowball-Microphone-Brushed-Aluminum/dp/B002OO333Q/
- What camera would you recommend for a higher quality image or to use in a conference room?
- The microphone camera combo that we would recommend is: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Conference-BCC950-Webcam-Speakerphone/dp/B0083I7Y8W/
- What are some other resources that I can use to help improve the video conference experience for students and coworkers or find out more information:
As we continue to get questions, we will update this page.
Thanks and Wash your hands,