The CAHNRS IT support technicians provide computer support for the College of Agriculture, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences (CAHNRS) administrators, faculty, staff, and graduate students.
Support requests are submitted to a work queue which operates on a first in, first out philosophy. We escalate priority for emergency and non-functionality problems, such as computer crashes, loss of network connectivity, email communication issues, and virus/malware attacks.
The CAHNRS IT support technicians are available to assist with all of your computing needs, some of which include:
- System hardware and software support.
- System hardware and software recommendations and quotes for purchase.
- Operating System support (Microsoft Windows and Mac OS).
- System setup and configuration.
- Microsoft Exchange Mail account setup and support (email/calendar/contacts).
- WSU Network ID and Friend ID account maintenance and support.
- WSU wireless and wired network connection configuration.
- SharePoint site support.
- Lyris email distribution list setup and support.
- Web application support (database, video conferencing, online courses, etc.).
- File storage and backup services support.
- Account and system security support.
- File share access and printing support.
- Network connections and phone services support.
- Computer lab maintenance, scheduling, and support.